When making purchasing decisions, every company is different. It's important to determine what your company's budget is and see what's best for its needs. When looking for a DropBox product, the first question you'll probably want to ask yourself is whether you should rent or buy. This can be a tricky question to answer because both options have their positives depending on what the company's situation is. So what's the right answer? Luckily, DropBox Inc. can help you find it!
Renting an ISO shipping container helps companies who are looking for a short-term option. To summarize, renting can be great for companies because...
- You don't need to have a capital budget. Instead, you'll be able to spread the cost across the entire length of the project with a monthly rental rate
- You don't need to arrange secure storage because the unit may have to be moved multiple times between projects
- The rental company maintains service on the equipment, so your company can focus on what's important to them instead of peripheral support items
- Every job starts with the unit in an A-1 functional shape, so you won't have to spend valuable time validating equipment performance and set up
Buying an ISO shipping container helps companies who are looking for a long-term option. To summarize, buying can be great for companies because...
- The long term rental rate provides enough equity to buy, or come close to buying, the product
- The product can be moved to future jobsites and re-used for whatever your company desires
- You will have 100% control of what happens to the product because your company owns it
- You are able to modify the product to fit your company's specific needs by painting it, adding fixtures/equipment, etc.
Contact DropBox Inc. Today!
For more information on whether buying or renting is best for you, and what products we offer, CONTACT US HERE or call 740.532.7822.