At DropBox Inc. we create blast resistant modules (BRMs) and other products for customers in numerous industries such as the petrochemical, energy, and refining industries. Our turn-key, portable BRMs are designed to meet the inherent risks associated with work in blast zones rated 1, 2, and 3. All of them are rated for 8.0 over pressure and can be used as temporary or permanent offices, break rooms, and tool cribs.
DropBox Inc.'s BRMs are ground-level, require no major onsite installation, and are ready to use within minutes of arriving on site. We can provide standard single-box or custom BRM units from 1 to 8 PSI that come in a variety of sizes, configurations, and floor plans.
Benefits of a BRM from DropBox Inc. include:
- Fully insulated and comes equipped with HVACs to provide a climate controlled, multi-functional space
- End wall and/or side wall entry/exit doors maximize the space you have available
- Electrical outlets and CAT-5 boxes
- Exterior and interior lighting
- 12’ wide models to maximize space on job sites
- Site-to-site portability
- Available to buy or rent based on company needs
Make sure your employees and contractors stay safe and productive in the blast zone with a blast resistant module (BRM) from DropBox Inc.
If you’d like to learn more about our blast resistant modules or any of our other shipping container modifications, CONTACT US HERE or call us at 740.532.7822.