At DropBox Inc. we strive to take customers specific needs and create customizable containerized solutions using ISO shipping containers and container modifications. Since 2000 DropBox Inc. has made it a point to create the portable work environments our customers need to maker their projects and businesses a success. We have engineered, designed, and built a wide range of work environments out of ISO shipping container modifications. Working with customers to develop customized modules DropBox Inc. has built everything from simple tool sheds to highly complex battery and inverter systems.
Pictured in this weeks blog is no exception to the rule of providing the specific on site work environment our customers need to get the job done. This 20' ISO shipping container modification for FloQuip Inc. is a customized work station with shelving, work bench, cabinet space, and a self contained sink for cleaning up after the job.
The exact specifications for this portable, turn-key work station includes:
- 8’x20’x8’6” “one trip” container
- 30/70 solid metal door w/ deadbolt fabricated into cargo door
- Exterior painted white on top/ solid standard color on sides
- Cargo doors remain active
- Existing wood floor 1 ¼” marine grade plywood
- Interior ceiling & walls frame, insulated w
- R11fiberglass and covered with ½” sanded plywood- painted
- 100 amp main breaker electrical service interior with stub through for service wire
- Interior 8’ Atlas lighting w/damp location covers
- 17,000 AC unit in wall
- Stainless steel sink/faucet
- 25 gal. fresh water holding tank on wall near sink
- Well pump to pressure water
- Grainger work bench
- Grainger open shelving
- Grainer open shelving
- Operable windows with wire glass/ bars in steel frame.
- recessed flood lights.
- Regency 18 Guage 304 Stainless Steel
- Commercial Work Table - 24" x 36" with Undershelf
FloQuip, Inc. is a Louisiana based company that specializes in meeting customers injection pump needs and provides services in Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana. From the on site installation to repair and maintenance of injection pumps FloQuip is dedicated to providing chemical injection pumps related to process equipment, solar injections pumps, and high volume double diaphragm pumps its' customers need.
Working with project management at FloQuip DropBox Inc. has set to build four of these containerized work stations so that it's employees can have a portable climate controlled work area at any location.
For more information on DropBox Inc. and all of our ISO shipping container modifications CONTACT US HERE or call us toll free at 740.532.7822.